WALK IT OUT
It’s funny, but not really, when people say “don’t judge me”. Hello, people wake up before it’s too late! Sin is sin. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Gossiping is sin. Backbiting is sin. Fornication , murder, adultery, theft, homosexuality, etc. is sin. Don’t get an attittude with others who are trying to help you so that YOUR soul won’t be lost if they tell you the word of God on a subject. It is written… Enough said. No arguments. No belittling. No excuses. No casting stones. It is not our place to enforce punishment, but simply to warn. It is written… By the way, to judge is to evaluate and determine that someone is going to heaven or hell. That my friend, is between you and God. He alone knows your standing with Him. He alone knows your motives and your heart. He alone knows the beginning from the end. However, we must ALL strive daily to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling, and still care enough about those around us to sound the alarm if it appears someone is headed the wrong way. That’s called love. That’s called being our brother (or sisters) keeper. It’s up to the listener to hear and obey or choose to go another way. The choice is yours. The choice is mine, but in the end we each will receive a just reward for those choices. Let’s choose wisely, and serve the Lord with fear and gladness! Sin leads to death, but praise God for knowing there is a way of escape for each of us. Jesus! What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
STAND ON THE WORD
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
You are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus! No matter what you face on today go forth knowing Jesus is with you! You are not alone! The battle is not yours! Victory is yours!
No matter your situation or circumstance don’t give in and don’t give up if you are a child of God!!! Keep the faith knowing that even if it doesn’t feel good to you (in the flesh) it is still working for your good and is good for you (in the spirit)!!! Stop looking at things with your natural eyes and judging, instead walk in the spirit. Change your perspective!! Trials may hurt, but they teach you humility, cause you to be more sympathetic and empathetic to those round about you, and draw you to your knees and ultimately to the feet of our Lord. Don’t get bitter instead allow your cross to make you better. Trust God. Keep the faith. It’s working for your good!!! God can and will do exceedingly, abundantly more than you can ever ask or think if you let Him!!!!
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.
1Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
It’s working for my good!! It’s working for your good!!! All for his purpose and glory!!! Trust Him!!!
The joy of the Lord is my strength! Sorrow abounds all around us as we or our loved ones deal with stress, disappointments, illness, and loss, yet still we can find joy in the presence of the Lord! When darkness tries to overtake me I look to the hills from whence comes my help. My help comes from the Lord! Your help comes from the Lord too! I might have to cry sometimes, but I hold fast to God’s promise that one day He will wipe away every tear! I may not always understand “why”, but I’m thankful for the peace of God that surpasses all understanding. The one who can keep me and you through it all, the great I am, is always with us even when we might feel alone and forsaken. God said He will never leave us nor forsake us, and we must believe this as we walk in faith through the storms of life. I may feel sadness try to overtake me unawares, but in the presence of my Lord it must flee! The joy of the Lord is my strength! I will trust and abide in Him!!
Prayers for the families of all those who lost loved ones. Prayers for those of us who remain that we will be ready to meet the Lord when our time comes. One day the Lord will wipe away every tear. One day there will be no more death, dying, and despair. We look to the hills from whence comes our help. Our help comes from the Lord!!
One day I was listening to the radio, and heard a great message by “Kingdom Builders Ministry”. I don’t know where the church is located or anything, but there were some great tips shared by the speaker. It caught my attention, so I pulled my car over to a safe spot to write most of them out before I forgot them. Am I the only one who does this at times? Hopefully not. I might be revealing my weird side right now. LOL.
Anyway, here are the tips I was able to remember and record on my phone’s note taking app in no particular order, and I hope it helps somebody else too. I love, love, love all types of organization tips and learning from others to make my life simpler as a busy wife, mother, and teacher. There is always something new we can learn from those around us no matter how old or how young they might be, how rich or poor, or how high or low (in the world’s estimation). Anyway, here’s a few tips for you to check out and implement as you choose.
(Please note, that I have taken the liberty to add to and reword as I deemed appropriate to make this list of 20 tips.)
- Don’t get distracted and realize too late that life has got away from you.
- Take the vacation. Stop talking about going on a cruise, going to Paris, etc. Just go do what you said you want to do before it’s too late. Go make memories with those you love!
- Don’t be too busy over working, watching tv, checking out Facebook and Instagram post, etc. that you miss the important while focusing on the mundane.
- Remember that man’s days are limited in the overall expanse of time.
- We all have a purpose and need to be busy doing all that God has called us to be.
- Don’t die without giving the best version of you and building the greatest legacy of what you have to give to those you will leave behind.
- Nobody knows how much time they will have left, so don’t waste your time! Don’t just dream, but do!
- Recharge your body so that you can do what God calls you to do physically and mentally.
- Listen so God can take you where He desires you to go, so that you don’t become anxious, frustrated, and too tired to do what He actually wants you to do.
- Schedule time to rest and relax. Take a day to rest regularly for a moment of clarity and solitude.
- Maximize your time, instead of wasting time on tv, games, social media, etc. Focus on bible study, prayer, planning, relationship building, etc.
- Don’t hesitate to take a break when needed even Jesus took a nap and separated from the crowd at times.
- Don’t feel guilty for taking ownership of your time when you have numerous responsibilities, goals, and priorities. Don’t allow anyone to guilt you in to fulfilling their personal desires at the expense of your own.
- Exercise. Make healthy eating choices.
- Don’t allow anyone to disrespect your time! Reclaim your time just like Maxine Waters. (Smile)
- Be intentional. Plan dedicated time blocks for what you need to accomplish and limit distractions.
- Say no to nonessentials. It’s okay to say no! Truly it is!
- List your goals out so you can plainly see where you are trying to go. Write that vision!
- List your priorities. Plan, add, and subtract from your schedule accordingly.
- Acknowledge the Lord in all your ways and He will direct your path.
Faithfully and consistently do your part, and trust God to do His part with the rest! The results are in His hands!
Matthew 9:21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be made whole.
If I … Wow. Two little words, yet so powerful!!
If I… Words that expressed determination to press through and to press on no matter the obstacles that lie ahead!
If I… Words that required tremendous faith to reach out to the great physician!
If I… Words that required ignoring past disappointments and failures.
If I.. Words that drove out doubt and no options.
If I… Words that expressed hope and a personal choice.
If I… Words that gave focus in the midst of naysayers, doubters, and societies set rules.
If I… Words that went beyond what was seen with the natural eye and pushed forward into the supernatural, spiritual.
If I… Words that revealed understanding that true faith requires action!
Our family has been blessed with strong women of God as role models!! None of us children have an excuse for not living right, because they taught us the way and were living examples before us too!! I remember like it was yesterday watching them pray, teach, and preach with such power and annointing. They didn’t play church or go to be entertained!! They were on a mission, and took their assignments seriously!!
I love hearing the stories of how my great grandmother was still witnessing in the nursing home until her death, and how my grandmother made sure the family knew what needed to be done so everything was in order before simply praying and speaking in tongues as she passed. She died the way she lived as a prayer warrior, so quiet but so fierce in the Lord!! My heart. My everything. Words could never explain.
Now we must say farewell to another sweet soul, but this morning as I rode to work these words were on my heart, “1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”. Our hearts might break, but It’s not over!! We must continue to work while it is yet day, and keep pressing towards the mark for the prize of the high calling, When we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be!! When we all see Jesus we will sing and shout the victory!!