WALK IT OUT
It’s funny, but not really, when people say “don’t judge me”. Hello, people wake up before it’s too late! Sin is sin. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Gossiping is sin. Backbiting is sin. Fornication , murder, adultery, theft, homosexuality, etc. is sin. Don’t get an attittude with others who are trying to help you so that YOUR soul won’t be lost if they tell you the word of God on a subject. It is written… Enough said. No arguments. No belittling. No excuses. No casting stones. It is not our place to enforce punishment, but simply to warn. It is written… By the way, to judge is to evaluate and determine that someone is going to heaven or hell. That my friend, is between you and God. He alone knows your standing with Him. He alone knows your motives and your heart. He alone knows the beginning from the end. However, we must ALL strive daily to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling, and still care enough about those around us to sound the alarm if it appears someone is headed the wrong way. That’s called love. That’s called being our brother (or sisters) keeper. It’s up to the listener to hear and obey or choose to go another way. The choice is yours. The choice is mine, but in the end we each will receive a just reward for those choices. Let’s choose wisely, and serve the Lord with fear and gladness! Sin leads to death, but praise God for knowing there is a way of escape for each of us. Jesus! What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus!
STAND ON THE WORD
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Dance in the rain together instead of sulking about the mud puddles!
In everything give thanks! What are you thankful for on today?
The day is almost over and you may be waiting on your answer still, but don’t give in to fear, doubt, and frustration. Go and pray some more! What you need God’s got it! Seek Him!
One day I was listening to the radio, and heard a great message by “Kingdom Builders Ministry”. I don’t know where the church is located or anything, but there were some great tips shared by the speaker. It caught my attention, so I pulled my car over to a safe spot to write most of them out before I forgot them. Am I the only one who does this at times? Hopefully not. I might be revealing my weird side right now. LOL.
Anyway, here are the tips I was able to remember and record on my phone’s note taking app in no particular order, and I hope it helps somebody else too. I love, love, love all types of organization tips and learning from others to make my life simpler as a busy wife, mother, and teacher. There is always something new we can learn from those around us no matter how old or how young they might be, how rich or poor, or how high or low (in the world’s estimation). Anyway, here’s a few tips for you to check out and implement as you choose.
(Please note, that I have taken the liberty to add to and reword as I deemed appropriate to make this list of 20 tips.)
- Don’t get distracted and realize too late that life has got away from you.
- Take the vacation. Stop talking about going on a cruise, going to Paris, etc. Just go do what you said you want to do before it’s too late. Go make memories with those you love!
- Don’t be too busy over working, watching tv, checking out Facebook and Instagram post, etc. that you miss the important while focusing on the mundane.
- Remember that man’s days are limited in the overall expanse of time.
- We all have a purpose and need to be busy doing all that God has called us to be.
- Don’t die without giving the best version of you and building the greatest legacy of what you have to give to those you will leave behind.
- Nobody knows how much time they will have left, so don’t waste your time! Don’t just dream, but do!
- Recharge your body so that you can do what God calls you to do physically and mentally.
- Listen so God can take you where He desires you to go, so that you don’t become anxious, frustrated, and too tired to do what He actually wants you to do.
- Schedule time to rest and relax. Take a day to rest regularly for a moment of clarity and solitude.
- Maximize your time, instead of wasting time on tv, games, social media, etc. Focus on bible study, prayer, planning, relationship building, etc.
- Don’t hesitate to take a break when needed even Jesus took a nap and separated from the crowd at times.
- Don’t feel guilty for taking ownership of your time when you have numerous responsibilities, goals, and priorities. Don’t allow anyone to guilt you in to fulfilling their personal desires at the expense of your own.
- Exercise. Make healthy eating choices.
- Don’t allow anyone to disrespect your time! Reclaim your time just like Maxine Waters. (Smile)
- Be intentional. Plan dedicated time blocks for what you need to accomplish and limit distractions.
- Say no to nonessentials. It’s okay to say no! Truly it is!
- List your goals out so you can plainly see where you are trying to go. Write that vision!
- List your priorities. Plan, add, and subtract from your schedule accordingly.
- Acknowledge the Lord in all your ways and He will direct your path.
No matter how far you’ve gone the Lord is still calling you to come back home!